Magento is an amazing eCommerce platform offering elite, versatile eCommerce solution, authority over the look, content and usefulness for enormous online businesses store. Magento eCommerce development platform is profoundly wealthy in features. It controls the store owner of the website to utilize its inherent features deftly so as to deal with the overall store functionality. Magento Company India has amazing advertising, SEO, catalogue management, and numerous different tools empower making an efficient e-store for the unrivaled shopping background.
Despite the fact that it took very a few years for retailers to get in terms with Magento 1, yet with time they have turned out to be OK with Magento and now they are declining to step out of it. Yet, with the beginning of the most recent version of Magento 2, it is the ideal opportunity for the e-store owners to make a smooth switch cover.
Distinguish between Magento 1 and Magento 2
1. Architectural differences: The primary issue with Magento 1 is the store execution which has been essentially improved in Magento 2. The Magento group has changed the stack inconceivably by including different new innovations prominently – Apache, Composer, Symfony, Nginx 1.7 or more noteworthy.
2. Speed and Performance: Magento 2 offers quicker page load speed when contrasted with Magento 1. On account of full-page caching Magento has offered in both Communities just as Enterprise Edition.
3. Extensions: Conflicting Extensions: There are a great deal of 3rd party extensions accessible in the market for Magento 1. In any case, the problem was the expansion clashes when at least two extensions try to rewrite a similar functionality. This issue was settled manually which costs time and endeavors.
With Magento 2, modules enabled code to overlap code instead of override it.
Cheaper extensions: Installing and updating new expansions has turned out to be simpler and cheaper. The way toward introducing extensions and modification of functionality is easier on account of the new innovation (HTML5, CSS3, and Require.JS) presented in Magento 2.
4. Dashboard: The admin panel in Magento 2 is easy to use and instinctive. It permits finding data effectively, explores to all parts of the admin panel and manages with your store all the more productively. Magento 2 has an extensive dashboard that shows lifetime sales, last orders, average orders, top search terms, revenue tax, check bestsellers and clients, shipping, and quantity, which supports the present condition of your business.
5. Search engine optimization and Security: There are rich bits on the catalog pages that improve query result in SERPs.
The strengthened hashing algorithms (SHA-256) for passwords. This has made passwords more grounded to the word reference sorts of assaults.
6. Evaluating or Pricing: Although the versions of the community editions of Magento are free to download. In any case, there’s a distinction in the evaluating of EE of Magento 1 and Magento